To our Pat's Phamily,
With all of the news surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that the health and safety of our community, our guests, and the Pat's crew is our biggest priority.
We are monitoring the situation daily and our team is diligent in following the best practices for safety. We have enhanced our protocol for all sanitation efforts in the restaurant and continue to educate our team on preventative measures.
Here is what Pat's is doing to ensure health and safety:
• Cleaning and sanitizing throughout our restaurant hourly, especially high touch areas such as counters, cash register, tablets, and door handles
• We have moved all condiments, napkins, utensils, straws, and cups behind the counter. All are still available upon request
• Employees must have temperature taken at the beginning of each shift and during. If an employee has an elevated temperature they will be sent home
• Requiring all team members preparing and serving food to wear gloves and masks at all times
• Requiring all employees to wash and sanitize their hands frequently
• Sending any employee home who does not feel well
We have a sanitizer station at the register for our customers to use at the end of their transaction for their safety and well being.
We will continue to do everything in our power to provide a healthy and safe space without any disruptions in our service.
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy, Eat a Cheesesteak!
The Pat's Phamily